Drill file not visible

Need Help? Ask your questions here.

Drill file not visible

Postby jeffreyajoyce » Mon Mar 14, 2011 11:15 am

Hi, I recently purchased Viewmate Deluxe, and have gotten some gerbers back from an outside vendor, that scanned our board so that we have the gerber files again. We are using these gerbers to get the boards built again, but for some reason the drill file is blank inside of Viewmate Deluxe. Our board manufacturer says that one of the areas has a double drill hit, and cannot build them until we fix it, but since the file is blank (in viewmate dx) I have no way of fixing it before submitting it. I've tried all the visibility settings, tried moving it around and still nothing. PLEASE HELP!
jeffreyajoyce

Re: Drill file not visible

Postby marius » Mon Mar 14, 2011 1:10 pm

Please zip the data that you have an email to support@pentalogix.com.
We will look at it and figure out what is going on.
marius

Postby jeffreyajoyce » Tue Mar 15, 2011 8:04 am

sending it right now.
jeffreyajoyce

Postby max » Tue Mar 15, 2011 9:12 am

Hello Jeff,

I have imported your files and the drill file shows up OK. I suggest you place all of the files in a standalone directory and then use "File->Import->Directory..." to import the files. I have also sent you an email containing two .bin files. One shows the overlapping drill locations. The second file deletes one of the overlapping set of elements. Please contact us again if you have any additional questions.

All the best,

Max
max

Return to Support Q&A for ViewMate